Saturday, March 12, 2016

Tithing

click the above link for a story on tithing.

Paying your tithing is something the Savior taught us.
In 3 Nephi chapter 24:8-12 he said
"8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say: Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
 9 Ye are cursed with a curse, for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
 10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
 11 And I will rebuke the devourer foryour sakes, and he shall not destroy thefruits of your ground; neither shallyour vine cast her fruit before the timein the fields, saith the Lord of Hosts.
 12 And all nations shall call youblessed, for ye shall be a delightsomeland, saith the Lord of Hosts."
I dot know about you but, I love having so many blessings that I can't hold them all! Bring on the blessings!
I've heard so many absolutely incredible experience of people having nothing, but they paid their tithing and we're almost immediately rescued.
I testify that paying your tithing truly brings blessings that will bring you peace and even temporal abundance.

Have faith. Pay your tithing and put Heavenly Father to the test.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments: