Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Plan of Salvation

Monday our FHE was on the plan of salvation. Thanks to my sister Jan, it was a tear jerker! We all cried about death and loss ... but it makes the fact that we have eachother forever even sweeter! Thank you Jan for all your help! Your prayers and following the promptings of the spirit made it a FHE to remember! I think my kids understood more than they ever could have before. I really wanted them to understand life and the rocky roads we face in life each day and how important it is to surround yourself with good friends and family to help steer you through life. I wanted them to understand death and the pain that it can bring and how sweet it is to escape it! I'm so thankful to have my big brother Dean! When I think of how close we came to not having him around it makes me so thankful that we DO!
Take care of yourselves! Help others along the way! Choose good friends! Start the day and end the day with prayer! Get yourself through this life the best you can with the ones you love the most by your side!

Proverbs 3 5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

No comments: