Sunday, January 24, 2016

Motherhood


I can't tell you the number of times I've felt looked after and protected simply because I'm a pleading Mother in prayer!  Gigantic miracles have taken place!
Angels have been present and my little family has escaped Satan's grasp so many many times.
When we feel small and powerless, We need to remember that our Heavenly Father is there giving aid in gigantic proportions if we are just obedient to his commandments. 
When you struggle to keep your temple covenants, remember you're not just keeping them for you, you're blessing the lives of your whole family!
I know this is true! I KNOW that as Mothers, our prayers for our family have high priority and the Savior is quick to comfort us when we need him!
I testify that I have felt the power of heaven several times in my life because of my role as Mother.

No comments: