Friday, May 11, 2012

My son?

My son? This kid? My blonde golden boy? 
Apparently today a kid tried to grab him in anger because of a dispute in foursquare at recess and instead of being like his Momma he grabbed the kids arm twisted it and held it behind his back and said 
"Don't ever grab me again!" 
How awesome is that?
He clearly doesn't take after his Momma. I'm not super scary or brave. 
What an inspiration though... maybe next time someone tries to grab me 
(probably never) 
I'm gonna do the cop arm twist on em'!
Why not? I work out. I'd like to think that I'd be brave enough to do it.

If someone hurt my kids though... 
you'd have about 3 seconds to say a final prayer before you meet your maker!
Everything I do--I do for them. 
I live for them and I'd protect them at any cost!

I'm pretty sure my eyes would turn red
and steam would blow from my nostrils and ears if they were ever harmed.

When he got in the car he told me the story and he said... are you mad at me?
I was like, NO! That's flippin' awesome!

I wanna be like you when I grow up!

No comments: