Thursday, May 17, 2012

Me and my little girls

 Aren't they cute?
I mean... look at those faces!
 I miss my cute little squishy babies.

 Awwwe my sweet little girls.

Believe it or not, sadly, I still wear this shirt.

  Ok... not my best look what with the early morning mascara still under my eyes.
And let's face it.... my girls are ragity but, super cute!
And.... I still wear this hoodie too. 
Is that sad or what?

 They're still so cute and sweet and perhaps a little less squishy but I still squish em' like they're the same little chunky squishy babies they once were.



You know the phrase "The more things change, the more they stay the same?"
They still don't share a bite with me!
But, that's why they're squishy-er than I am! hee hee

Next year we won't all be hanging out together, just the three of us.
They'll be at school and I'll either be hanging out by myself or off to work.
I'm gonna miss these days.
:(

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Meredith, gorgeous girls. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/