Monday, March 21, 2011

My ABC class

I just got quizzed by my 4 year old on my ABC's. Ordinarily I'd think that's beneath me but, as it turns out. I just finished texting my husband about throwing money away. At the end of my text I said something like this.... "I'd rather spend $200 then throw it away!" But really I meant "THAN throw it away"

So, he may be a bit confused right now. not sure.  In the mean time I'm gonna keep on keepin on in my ABC class.

I don't wanna brag but I've already been awarded 11 imaginary gold coins!

6 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Super cute!!! I would throw away your $200 to get a few of those imaginary coins. I'll have to see if my 5-year-old has any. :)

RoryBore said...

What, no monopoly money? LOL. When I really want me kids to think mom is super smart -- I do my ZYX....the alphabet backwards, fast! It's kind of this tick thing I have... LOL

Meredith said...

What? That's pretty clever! Did you have to memorize it that way or do you just do it backwards on the fly? I wish I could do that!

RoryBore said...

I honestly don't know how I do it....by now I am sure it is via memorization, but originally, it just kind of happened. Everyone has one special talent you know. LOL

Meredith said...

LOL And my special talent is.... applying mascara in the car! hahaha

A Hootie Hoot said...

That's too cute! Don't spend all those coins in one place!