Friday, February 11, 2011

Fancy Schmancy!

Here's what we did to occupy our time whilst being grounded.
She and I... both grounded. Though I did nothing wrong.
Like I said in my last post. That's just how it goes. You ground your kids -- You're grounded too!

So, to be honest it's been really fun trying to come up with things to do that don't include any electronics of any kind. Hard and challenging but fun.

One of our adventures was our Fancy Schmancy lunch!
Peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  (It doesn't get any fancier than that.)
Strawberry lemonade  (that SO impressed my 4 year old punk to the point that she's been doing little things for me all day to say thank you.  Things like unwrapping the starburst FOR ME. I know.... That's love huh?)
And last but not least carrot sticks.  (without dip so that I can justify the starbursts later mmm kay? mmm kay!)



 Cheers to us!
The picture above is our snooty tooty picture.  
I was showing her how to stick her pinkies out!
You have to eat that peanut butter and honey sandwich properly!

 Her face just cracks me up!

I think the best part of our lunch were the magic tricks. 
Her finger just kept falling of!!!
"Look Mom it came off again! giggle giggle giggle"

7 comments:

Denise said...

Hello! I am from Bloggy Moms! Glad I found our darling blog! I'm a fan! Blog on!

Heather said...

Looking forward to more. I'm following you. Please follow me at http://purelysweetmom.com.
Thanks...looking forward to more:)

Marie: said...

Where did you get that great table? We have a large dining table too... and need it for Sunday dinners with extended family... but, ours has such over-sized legs that it's hard to get enough chairs around it. =(

A. Kerr said...

What a fun way to spend your day! I'm your newest follower. We'd love for you to follow us back.
A. Kerr
http://kerrificonline.blogspot.com

Jenelle said...

Hello! I am your newest from Bloggy Moms!
What a cute post. I love it!
Looking forward to reading more.
Would love for you to follow back

http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/

Her Momma said...

i love that table!! and the kid is cute, too! ;)
following you from bloggy moms!

Mom Sponge said...

Great Post, love the picture. I am following you from Bloggy Moms!

Patty

http://momsponge.blogspot.com/