Friday, January 14, 2011

What is this?!

 What is this?
No shoes on Boo Boo and Hayden has her boots on HIS feet?
I'm sorry I turned these to B&W because you're really missing the bright pink flower on the boots.
These two had a blast though. Hayden pulled Boo Boo around the back yard till his feet felt like falling off.
Speaking of his feet, he couldn't even put his foot all the way down in the boot because they were so small on him. I'm not sure if I should mention that HIS boots were right by the back door. disturbing.
Or maybe it's more disturbing that I'm just standing in the door way with my jaw dropped but still snapping photos? No, I think the boots are the more disturbing attribute here today. 
Dad will be happy to know that even while wearing his little sisters boots.... the kid is still reaching for his light saber.
The force is very strong with this one.