Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Uncle Winston

My Uncle Winston passed away yesterday. This is a picture of he and his wife Sally.
 My Mom has three amazing brothers!
On the left above is my Uncle Barney, then my Mom and next to her is Winston and on the right is Tom.



Uncle Winston is in the middle and my brother Paul is to the left and Uncle Barney is to the right.


 Looking through my boxes of pictures I found pictures of my cousins (Uncle Winston's kids)
And I have to say.... they are so cute!
These pictures were in an album that use to sit proudly on my Grandmothers coffee table.








It's really the ones that are left behind that we feel for.  And I do!
I know what it's like to loose a father and I know their pain.
I love my cousins and I wish them the best and pray for them!

And I will miss you a lot Uncle Winston!
But, we'll see each other again someday!
Until then...  and on behalf of me and my brothers and sisters, we love you!

3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh so sorry about your Uncle! Hope you are doing okay.

lisastassforth said...

Win was a great seminary teacher. I also babysat his kids. (one of the many) So when I scrolled all the pictures of Stacey, Matt and Lael, well it brought back memories. I will miss his singing.

Meredith said...

How cute that you use to babysit! Aren't they cute!? I could just eat Lael up! Look at those chunky arms and curly hair! She could have been in a magazine selling ... ANYTHING!