Saturday, December 5, 2009

Unwrapping presents

What is it about opening presents?

And to Sophie.... it's NEVER about what's inside

The pure thrill of it is the actual opening

of the paper!

The anticipation!


I'm just wondering why she thought

'this time something wonderful will be inside'


How many times do you have to unwrap the same thing

before you realize the outcome isn't going to change!


This morning I found these wrappers all over

my bonus room.



And then these thrown all over

(probably in disappointment each time she found the same thing inside)

It's so funny that she had to unwrap the entire

package of cough drops!

How many times was she disappointed with what she found?!


I love my little chunkers!

1 comment:

Karen said...

ha ha ha! I love this. What a doll. Hey, how are you liking your new shoes?!