Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Christmas Party!

Sophie LOVES her Uncle Steven!
And Uncle Steven is moving to Japan
He has a plethora of kids that have gown up and moved away
and I'm sure he's thinking.... It's time to return the favor!
Ugh I don't LOVE this photo, but... Linda looks cute!

This is Leigh's reaction to the melted remote!
Yes.... my kids did that! hee hee oops


This is my brother Paul! I just LOVE him to pieces!
I was massaging his back.



Poor thing has a really bad back right now.
So bad he has to have a vibrating thing-a-ma-bob implanted in his spine!
Let's not talk about it... I might faint!
too late....clunk




My brother Steven again!





Brad and Suzy
Been dating for.. how long?... FOREVER!
And then Brad moved to Vegas and they see each other
maybe 2 or 3 times a year.
And that's the secret to their relationship! HAHAHAHA


This is when Sophie first saw her Uncle Steven!
She ran right up to him!



Dang that Uncle Steve!
Steve is my brother in law... Love em'!
He spoils Sophie a little too much though.
He gave her sugary sweet after sugary sweet!
She's looking at herself in a mirror!




Love our Uncle Steve!
wanna know why?
He's a great cook!
And I could talk to him for hours!
I could literally just sit and listen to this guy for hours!
He has lots to say about lots O' things!


This is Babe and my Mom
Babe couldn't make it to the party but she did make some chowder for us!
Isn't she nice?

Linda is into this new... no cooking.. thing?!
All raw... no cooking.
Crazy right?
Watch this video
This desert was Uhhh-mazing!


video

1 comment:

Rachel/Mitchie said...

I'm not in any of these pictures. Why is that?!?!?!?!?!