Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mom impatient with Sophie


video

I'm not sure if the second video downloaded all the way.

We'll see I guess.

Anyway.

Sophie and Haley love to take pictures and they wanted to take some of me here and there

So I just did what they said.

But, then... Sophie told me to stand in the kitchen by the chair

and she wouldn't take the picture!

So... I was a little pushy for her to take it!!!!

That's what you see in the video.... because she switched it to video instead of picture!

Oy!

It's funny because I'm so impatient and she caught it all on film! GREAT!!!!

I'm not sure if the video's are in order or not but... enjoy!

2 comments:

The Grapers said...

I'm so glad somebody else is a little, just a little impatient too.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

TODAY! Oh man...my eyes are watering!