Sunday, March 29, 2009

Years ago.... primitive creatures roamed these halls!







Millions of years ago...

There was no alphabet.

No, numbers or language used to communicate.

The only thing we have to remind us of their existence
are ancient hieroglyphics or cave drawings.

These amazing pictures tell the stories of the people

that once lived and roamed here on this earth.

More importantly are the ancient drawings that were left here

in this home from millions of years ago.



As I share with you these rare and amazing photos,

I hope you can feel the stories of hope,
happiness, sadness, and love
that these ancient ones
were trying to convey.


enjoy...




I don't know about you, but as I look at these

works I feel an overwhelming amount of anger!!!

7 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

How many times a day do you say, think or scream this, "Can't we have anything nice?"

Gotta love kids and that dang Construction Flat paint! Sigh...

jksfam said...

UGH! And it's probably mostly flat paint, too, huh! I'm sorry!!!

The Rivers' said...

It's only funny cause it's not my walls. Let me take this time to introduce you to a wonderful product called ADVANTAGE. I don't know if you've ever heard of it, but once you've used it you'll never fret about that kind of stuff again. It's better and last longer than the magic eraser. I've gotten red poptart jelly out of WHITE carpet that had been there for almost a week. And have gotten dried blood, dirt and syrup off of the walls. You should try it. It is so worth it. It's called Gren Apple Advantage Wonder Cleaner. TRUST ME IT WORKS!!!! (I don't get money by promoting the product,I just really trust this product and it's eco friendly.)

Jason and Lis Day said...

You better set some traps for the savages!

Robyn said...

What did they use? Oh my gosh, poor Meredith. I have a friend whose little ones just sprayed food coloring all over her walls. So glad my kids don't seem to be into that stuff (knock on wood!)

Jenni said...

Not fun! But it makes it little easier when they are so cute and innocent right???

Julie said...

With tears rolling down my face, I look forward to the days I will miss the art and wonder if it will really be as the older sisters say in my ward "It goes by too fast and you will wish to have it back, fingerprints and all."