Thursday, January 1, 2009

You know I'm Bad, I'm Bad... you know it!!!

Click to play 80's party
photobook - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a Smilebox photobook

The new year's eve party was so much fun! I seriously couldn't believe how dorky we all looked! And how much we were laughing. 12:00 snuck up on us too quickly.

Abby and Hayden were shocked as they watched me get ready! Abby was flipping out! I kept telling her that when the 80's come back, I'll be there to show her how it's done. She should be glad that I'm so good at the "wings"! Maybe I'll even let her borrow my zipper pants... maybe.

I didn't take any real pictures of the house, but it's there in the back ground of some of our Christmas pictures! So, try to use your imagination.... ok?! Gosh, it's been stressful round' here! Give me a little break ok? Also, most of these pictures are while in the process of moving so nothing is decorated or... clean. It was a big mess for a while there!





9 comments:

jksfam said...

You all pulled the 80's off too well! I love your house - especially the orange cabinets ;) ;) ;).

Chapman Herd said...

Your house looks beautiful!...it just needs some seasonal decor'...I owe you a craft of some kind because I TOTALLY spaced that witch you wanted back in October! Anyway, LOVE the 80's themed party! We rocked the new off to Rockband!

Jason and Lis Day said...

You guys are crazy! I didn't thinkit was possible to make the 80's look good but you pulled it off. So when they come back I'm right there with the kids talking lessons.

Jan said...

Looks like you had fun. What I see of the house looks great! Love the butter cream walls. Love those smiles on the kids faces.

The Mortensens said...

Okay so couple of things...

First...I laughed so hard at those pictures of the rad 80's bash! You guys looked so great! I am so sad we missed it! The hair...the make-up...couldn't be better!

Second, your house looks Fab-U-lous! Remember when we were neighbors? That was fun!

See you soon!

The Mortensens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Cara said...

Oh my HILARIOUS!!! :0 Love the 80's pictures! You guys look HOT!! Love the zippers on the pants Merd! Where can I get myself some of those?? Looks like you had a great Christmas! Love all the pictures of the kids!

April Nelson said...

That is just too funny! You guys look so great. I was more of a
90's girl, but I watched my sister go through the 80's. Alot of the
80's is coming back, so you never know. Maybe you should hand onto the pants.

The Sadlers said...

k, so the 80's were the bomb! You guys looked so great.

Your house looks beautiful, by the way! I bet you love that you are in it finally!