Saturday, December 27, 2008

The internet!

Gosh... what kind of world would this be without the Internet?!
So, after the move we had some problems getting it up and running... if ya know what I mean! Just kidding... I'm still talking about the Internet! Man people!
And I wanted to show you some pictures of the kids loving the new house, but without the Internet.... I was almost about to pull my hair out!

I'm happy to report that I still have all my hair and the Internet is up and running just fine!

I'll put some pictures of the house up a little later, but I was too excited to let you all know that we're still alive and kicking round' here!

Christmas was AWESOME! Todd and I did a little too much for them as usual! We always have a blast doing the last minute stuff though. He's so much fun at Christmas time! Especially when we start wrapping presents. Every year he transforms into "Tape Man"! A role that he takes to the extreme! When I look at all those presents that have to be wrapped, he makes me smile!

I'm so thankful to live here where we have such good friends and family! I hope you all had the best Christmas ever!

5 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Yeah!!!! You're BACK!!!!!! we missed you! Can't wait to see pictures of the new house!

Josh and Cara said...

Hey!! Glad to see your still alive and had a great Christmas!!! Post some pictures would ya!!? :) Geez! How exciting to be in your house!! YEAH!! We missed you guys at Christmas!!

Jan said...

Can't wait to see the pictures when you post. I am so happy for you guys to be in your new house.
Missed you for Christmas, actually all year long.....

Jenni said...

I am glad to know that you alive a kicking!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the house and Christmas. Did you get your invite or did I type it wrong???? jenni_mcmillan@hotmail.com

The Mortensens said...

We are glad you guys moved here!