Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Haley's contest is on!


And once again......
She is making Banana Bread!
If I had a nickle......
Haley loves to bake and as soon as we're done baking....
she wants to make something else.
If she could live in the kitchen, she would!
And she didn't get to make the peanut butter squares with me
for my little contest the other day.
So, today she said she wants to make banana bread for her own contest!
How cute is this little Pumpkin Head?!
So if you want some of Haley's Famous Banana Bread....
Be one of the first 3 to leave a comment and you win!!!
Ready? Set? GO!!!


I forgot to mention that she makes her banana bread with oat flour and flaxseed flour!
Yea.....it's actually good for you!
And some of the loafs have cranberries in them!
You choose...... with or without.
Pay no attention to the over crowded counters....there's no room for anything in this kitchen!
And that's homemade lemonade in the blender behind her! She's a wonder!

11 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm first!! Yay! Now, how are you going to get it to me? Oh, you could send some with Grandpa when he comes. I'll take it!! Lets just hope it actually makes it here. She's growing up so fast and she's so cute. Love you Haley Bella!

jksfam said...

I want some! I want some! (Even if it is healthy...)

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Andrew is sitting on my lap while I read this, and he said "hey, that's Haley from my primary class that doesn't cry anymore." I'm also a huge fan of milled flaxseed, yum, yum! A shout out to google reader for possibly making us the winner or something.:)

Dransfield Diaries said...

We are too late..dang-it. Tyler was up here and said... I want to do that. We should do a mom and me coooking class one day. Looks yummy!

Meredith said...

Robyn! I'll owe ya when I come out there....if that's ok!

So...the winners are
Kristy
Lindsay
and
Melinda

Congrats!!!!

jksfam said...

Yea! I'm so excited! I owe a shout out to Google Reader, too. I meant to mention it in my first comment but I wanted to make sure it got posted first!

By the way, she looks so darn cute in those pictures. Must be from her beautiful mom. You're such a good mom to cook with her. It's something I rarely do and don't do well...

Jan said...

Haley, keep up the cooking and stay cute and sweet. I love you even if I am too far away to get to eat your cooking.

Love, Aunt Jan

The Sadlers said...

okay, I think I might need the recipe...if your willing to share?! Any recipe I can make healthier would be great. Even if it is something small.

Chapman Herd said...

Holy Crap I have been WAY behind on checking your blog! I was without a computer for about a week! and then I lost all of my Favorites! Yes you can order a witch and just for mentioning my Sawdust Sanity on your blog, You can have it free!!! Because I am nice like that! EMail me your address and I'll ship it on Monday! jlchapmanx2@yahoo.com

April Nelson said...

You know Haley, my Haley loves to cook as well. Must be a Haley thing. I know we didn't make the cut to get the bread, but could you share your banana bread recipe with us. We are into cooking healthy too. We have been experimenting with healthy recipes here too. We just tried a brownie and pasta recipe that we made with tofu. We had never had tofu before, be we really liked it.

The Mortensens said...

This is tooooo fun!