Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bath Time!

We made cupcakes...
I turned around after putting them in the oven
to bake, to see this....
I started the tub,
put Haley in
Came back for Sophie
and
She wasn't quite ready for the tub just yet.
But hey.... we got our kitchen cabinets installed!
That was pretty exciting!

So.....we got that going for us.
And for those of you who are worried about Todd....
He's feeling a ton better!
He's going to live, believe it or not!
I'll post some pictures of his recient adventures soon!
But, eat lunch BEFORE you read about him...
just a warning.

6 comments:

April Nelson said...

That definately looks like good cupcakes. I am happy to hear that your husband feels better.

Chapman Herd said...

Whats wrong with Todd?? Your cabinets look Fabulous! How fun to be building a new house!...Hey, I know someone that makes Darling crafts for decorating!! :-)

p.s Your witch is on its way..we had a bout of sick kids and going to the post office wasn't an option!

The Mortensens said...

Glad Todd is better - Until I see proof, I will think that he was faking just to get attention! Just Kidding.

Your cabinets look great...that kitchen looks so familiar - why is that? I just can't put my finger on it....hmmm...

Julie said...

Cabinets look great. Hope you saved some cupcakes for me. Looks yummy.

Dana G said...

Hi Merideth, your cabinets look so beautiful. What is this contest you did with the banana bread and peanut butter bars? Those look awesome, I can't wait to try them!!! Dana

The Sadlers said...

Your kitchen is going to be HUGE. Your kids are so cute even chocolate smeared all over their faces.