Friday, September 12, 2008

OK, OK! Get of my back....... I'm doing it ok?

Yes! It's official............... I am reading "Twilight". Are you happy?!
Those of you who know me know that I just don't like books that are written in first person.....thus....... no "Twilight" for me.
But, I've decided to give it another go. Aaaaaaand.......ok I love it! Ok? Geesh!
You can all stop praying for my soul now. I've seen the light.......of dear Edwards eyes! And I apologize if I've offended any of you by waiting this long to partake. (oh I'm full of puns today!)

11 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Congratulations..and Welcome! I LOVE those books!

Robyn said...

Ohhhh, you're in for it. Your life will never be the same! Ha ha! Really though, it is so good and you'll love it!

The Mortensen's said...

Finally! For pete sakes Merideth...you can't be my friend unless you are an Edward geek like me!

Keep us updated on what you think!

jksfam said...

I'm still a hold out. Maybe I'll have to repent of my wicked ways someday...

Jenni said...

Good books I've read all four. I like Twilight the best.

rachel'sblog said...

I TOLD YOUR THIER FREAKIN' AWSOME!!! Go tean Jasper he rocks. I'm so proud your reading them I got all my friends to read them in various ways! check out twilightlexicon.com for the news on the movie!

Jan said...

Well,I am glad you have finally been bitten! Enjoy!

The Sadlers said...

YEAH! They are the best books! I love a good book that is so hard to put down. Welcome to the crazy fan group. I can't wait to see the movie.

The Bergeson's said...

You are so funny Meredith. All I know is that I can finally sleep at night now that I know you are reading those books and I can finally stop praying for you lost soul...

The Knight Family said...

Yeah for Twilight! I guess I can be your friend now :-)

The Dixon Family said...

Wait. My google reader has a different post with AWESOME pictures of you reading the books . . .where is that???

And yes, you must read book number 4. It's called C-L-O-S-U-R-E.