Monday, September 22, 2008

My past week

Warning:
If you haven't read the "Twilight" series don't read this post!
(I don't know what's up with this post, but it decided to cram all my pictures and words all together.....sorry.)

Here's what I've been doing the past 10 days!....









Ooooooo, this book is good!












Ok!.... It's really good! What a cutie that Edward is!!!





Book 2
Nooooooooo! Edward don't go!

Where the CRAP is Edward?! Sniff, sniff...


Oh My Gosh! He's alive! They're kissing...sigh, I can breath again!




Oh their getting married! How exciting....if she wasn't such a moron about it anyway!




Book 3






What the.............!? Hello?! Let's see..... Edward or Jake?!
It's a NO brainer!









SHUT UP! Are you serious? If she goes over to Jacob's one more time.... I'm throwing this book away! Bella you DOINK!








Huuuuuaaaa! I'm glad Jake heard that! ..... No, don't go get him... He's a loser! Let him howl and cry, who cares!?

Noooooo! Don't kiss him! Oh my gosh! I'm gonna vomit! Oh sick! I'm seriously gonna vomit!
Why didn't someone warn me this was going to happen?!
YUCK!
So, I just finished book 3 and I'm not feeling like reading book 4. But, I will. So let's have a little competition!
I'm gonna read as much as I can today and by 12:00 midnight. I'll make a note of what page I'm on. You have to guess what page I'll end up on by then. Ok? And your prize?...... Yummy Home Made Cookies!
(sorry Liseanne, I'm not as talented as you are!)
I'll let you know the page number soon! And if you live in a different state.... I'll ship em' or bring em' with me in Oct. when I go to UT.
Good Luck!

12 comments:

jksfam said...

Haven't read any of them...but I want cookies, so I'm going to guess: 276.

(Hee,hee - the "word" I have to type to comment is "ummmm" - I guess it's just missing the y at the beginning!)

The Dixon Family said...

There she is!!!

Hmm. Let's see. _________ happens by like page 50. Then ______ happens and there's no way to stop then. I'll guess 154. That should be a good stopping point . . .

I like chocolate chip.

Jenks Family said...

Okay, I don't know the series because I am not a reader but I am an eater so I'm in on the guessing. I guess you'll be on page 245. Let me know the results!

Jenni said...

I did the same thing you have done, read them in a week, but I had to wait for number 4. I am going to have to go with 180. With kids it's hard to get a ton of reading done, and I will take them in person in Oct. when you come:)

The Sadlers said...

Personally I don't know if you will really go to bed at midnight...lets see if you can put it down. I bet you get to page 405. Good luck shipping the cookies here. If I win you can make me some 2 years from now when I come to Utah to visit. Deal? Deal.

The Mortensens said...

Ummmmm....just peed my pants ya big dork! I am laughing so hard because you are a complete crack up! You basically had every emotion that I did!

You have to read book 4 because I did. I wanted to throw it in the fire about 10 times but I am glad I read it.

My guess...you will fall asleep and wake up on page 243 1/2 with a big puddle of drool on it.

The Bergeson's said...

Funniest post ever. I think I totally missed the guessing game part dang it. I'm still giving it a go...page 99. ( If you're like me...a thousand things will distract you.) Just so it's out there...I really liked the 4th book. The only part I didn't like was...okay, I won't tell you, but we'll talk later.

Dransfield Diaries said...

You are hillarious. Thanks for the good laugh. Did you finish? Can't wait to see what you thought about .....? Oh, I will not spoil it just in case.

Robyn said...

I didn't read this until the "contest" was over, dangit! Oh well, I don't need any cookies anyway, I've already got enough stored up for winter. Anyhoo, I told you you wouldn't be able to stop once you started! It's addictive!

LaFon's said...

The funniest thing about this post are the pictures! So did you have one of your kids take them? Or did you set up the timer on the camera? LOL! Your facial expressions crack me up. Good ole' Meredith...

Cally said...

Meredith you are a kick (and a major speed reader!) I am trying to finish the current book(different series) I am on before I start book 4 - I can't wait! (By the way, I would be all over an arrangement between your little blue-eyed red head and my Bryson!!)

Jan said...

OK so let me tell you they were soooo good that I read each book each in a single day. Her book The Host took me a few days to get past the first few chapters and then I read it in a day and a half.
Hmmmm, what does that say about me???????