Sunday, September 28, 2008

And the winner is......

Drum Roll Please!

The winner is Karen Bergeson!


So, that particular night didn't go as I had planned. I thought I would get a lot farther than I did, but you know..... things happen, and kids throw off the best laid plans!

Ok, so I read to page 54 that night! I know, pathetic!

Anyway, we had a ton of fun doing this contest! And I wish I didn't double the recipe because we may have gained a few pounds too. But holy cow, I love me some peanut butter squares! YUM!

6 comments:

jksfam said...

I HATE it when I lose - and you eat the extras! Hee, hee!

Jenni said...

You need those few extra calories:) It was good to talk to you the other day! Get in touch when you come back.

The Bergeson's said...

Thanks again for the best ever peanut butter bars. For real, I need the recipe.

Dransfield Diaries said...

Thanks to the Doubled recipe some found their way to my stomach also. Not only were they beautiful (you could have quite the business)...they were YUMMY! I think there is truly no better combination than Peanut Butter and Chocolate. I need the recipe also. Maybe that could be your next post. Thanks again!

The Mortensens said...

Uhhhhhhhh hold the phone sister...those look awesome yet none made their way to my tummy! What the heck? How can you post such a fab pic and not deliver any to me?!!! Looks like you will be making another batch doesn't it?

I was waaaay off on my page number - dang!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Lucky, Karen, those would go well with my morning DP.:) You might need to post the recipe to those beautiful bars so we can all just make our own. I'm about to start rereading the entire series so that everything will be fresh for the movie in December.