Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memory Tag!

MEMORIES!

Tag!
Here's the drill (This one's kind of interesting...)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

jksfam said...

My first memory of you is at the park in BP. I thought you were very funny. I have continued to think that, too. Thanks for giving me reasons to laugh!

Thanks, also, for your Primary comments. I really do love those kids and want what's best for them. It certainly helps when there are good teachers!!! Thanks!!!

Chapman Herd said...

I remember going to Jeff's 10 year reunion dinner and feeling VERY awkward. And our table was kind of BLAH...and then you and Todd showed up and I felt much more comfortable! Plus you and Todd are Riots! What a fun table after that! Oh and spending a News years eve at your house in Kaysville. Good times! Why did you move?

Julie said...

My memory of you is a comparing one of when you were young and awkward, then seeing you many, many years later, all grown up married and with three kids. You have turned into an amazing woman and mom. That is cool.

The Sadlers said...

I've really been thinking about this one but I can't think of one in specific; I think we kind of played with different cousins. I played with Mandi and I think you played with Melyssa and Cami. You seemed so much older than me but in reality you’re only a year or two older. I do remember when one of Melyssa’s kids were getting baptized and you guys came with your three kids and the girls were matching and so dang cute. I remember talking and have fun at the luncheon table with you and your hubby and thinking that it was so fun to get to know you better now that we are all older.

Nixon Family said...

Meredith hope you still read this even though it is an older post. Oh the memories. I could write about Drama, or being set up with your two nieces, or times at your house with Todd...oh the memories. But the one that I remember the most and just laugh about when i think about it would be saddies. Do you remember that dance?