Friday, June 27, 2008

So you think you can dance?








Well, my little dancers had their recital! They all did awesome! I thought for sure that Haley would just freeze, but to our surprise.... she smiled and danced away! She had three different dances and she did so wonderful in all of them! We are so proud of her! She's a wonderful little girl.... my little sweet heart!
Hayden was anothoer one that I thought might be a deer in the headlights. But, he put his cool face on and started to street dance like no-body's business! He even had a little solo that got lot's of screams! I guess he's one hot dancer!
Abby was another one that had three dances. And she was brilliant in each one! But, of course Abby is an old pro at this recital stuff by now! I think she's bored with it all though.
We're so proud of all three of them! It was a stressful, but wonderful to watch them perform!


1 comment:

The Sadlers said...

Wow I am impressed! The oldest three in dance... I'm sure it was an all day event. They look great in their costumes!