Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family Visit











Ted and Melyssa (my niece and her husband) and their kids came for a visit this week end! We didn't get to see as much of them as we'd like, but it was still fun. We played the famous music game that Todd and I created! We call it "The Game". It was fun, even though I definitely didn't win. I have to say that Tedd did pretty good. So, did Nick (my nephew that lives here in CO), but Melyssa?..... Not so much. Love ya Melyssa!

We also went out to eat at Maggiano's. I'll never forget the look on Tedd's face when he looked at the size of Melyssa's meal! It did look like they wanted her to eat out of a tub! That was a lot of food! We're so glad for the visit! Hopefully it won't be too long until we see them again!

2 comments:

The Sadlers said...

okay, okay! Just rub it in. Yes... you get to spend time with some of my favorite sibblings that I probably won't see for a LONG time. Wow, did you notice that Sarah is almost as tall as Melyssa? And Jessica looks alot older than the baby she was last year. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Sure wish I was there!

Dransfield Diaries said...

It is so much fun to have a lot of family come to visit. I hope you guys had a great time. Abby needs to come play soon. Allison misses her friends.